Trim Controller for experimental and ultralight aircraft for trim tabs or secondary control surfaces controlling pitch and roll.
Manual trim for pitch and roll (typically via yoke trim switches). Upgrade path to Autopilot available.
Servo/Trim Controller - FPGA logic board for pitch & roll
5V power supply
Central trim LEDs
Autopilot / AHRS hardware/software
Trim Switches / PWM Servos
Developed, assembled and tested in Florida, USA
Trim Controller for pitch and roll to drive PWM servos (not included) for trim tabs or secondary control surfaces (will be delivered enclosed in protective shrink wrap tubing):
- Yoke switch inputs for pitch up/down and roll left/right
- PWM signal ouputs for pitch and roll
- Single touch or continuos press
- Simultaneous press of opposing switches centralizes trim
- Central trim LED indications for pitch and roll
- Includes Autopilot integration firmware (for upgrade path to AP)
- Approx. 2" x 1" (51mm x 25mm)