The Xflight EI SOLID STATE SWITCH is a solid-state electronic module that allows aircraft electronic ignition systems to be switched with conventional ignition switches (e.g. ACS KEYED IGNITION SWITCH) allowing the pilot to easily switch between primary or “L” (usually magneto) and secondary or “R” (Electronic Ignition) and "BOTH" with a single conventional key activated switch.
- Xflight EI SOLID STATE SWITCH
- Physical Ignition Switch
Electronic Ignition Solid State Switch
Solid-state Electronic Ignition Switch (will be delivered enclosed in protective shrink wrap tubing).
Developed, assembled and tested in Florida, USA
- Solid-state electronics (MOSFET technology)
- 20A continuous maximum current
- Suitable for 12V or 24V electrical systems
- LED ON/OFF indicator for EI circuit
- Lightening / Overvoltage protection
- Size: 4 1/2” x 1 3/4" (114mm x 45mm)